Safer Rectal Use
Tips for Safer Booty Bumping, Rectal Use (aka Boofing or Plugging)
- Rectal use is a safe alternative to injection and can provide a similar fast-acting effect due to the high blood supply of the rectum.
- Use a barrel or oral syringe that does not have a needle. If you don’t have access to this, a turkey baster is an OK alternative. Be sure to sterilize before using.
- Use a sterile cooker and sterile water every time to prepare your drugs.
- After drawing up your shot, lubricate the end of the barrel with a water-based lubricant to help ease it into your rectum.
- Stand, squat or lay on your side in the position most comfortable for you when inserting.
- Push out like you are going to fart and insert the tip of the syringe 1-2cm.
- Stop pushing out and slowly push down on the plunger to inject the drugs into your rectum.
- Remove the syringe and dispose in a sharps container or other secure location.
- Wash your hands when you have finished.